May 24, 2012

Leopard Nails And A YT Break

I've been really busy lately....again! I'm just working on my portfolio, running from one photoshoot to another, and that's between classes X_X And so it won't be the same story with the apology video that I haven't done any videos on Youtube lately, I wanted to say here OFFICIALLY that I'm taking a little Youtube break from making videos. Just for a little time until everything gets back to normal rate.

BUT. that doesn't mean I'm going to stop blogging too! :) I am going to post here on my blog here and there when have some free time, like today ^_^
I wanted to show you my leopard printed MATTE nails, inspired by my flattening iron :P ha-ha

I've applied a light lilac purple nail polish as a base, then did the prints with a black nail polish, using a toothpick, and finishes it with a matte top coat!
Turned out pretty cute, I think! :)

That's it for today, thank you for reading and I will talk to you soon!
Bye-bye

Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment