Jun 21, 2012
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
I have found this recipe for basic chocolate chip cookies online, changed it a little, and from that day on my brother in law won't leave me alone asking me to make them over and over again. (problem is, they last only one day before everybody eats them X_X). Alex doesn't really likes baked stuff (I know. Crazy.) and even HE really liked those cookies! So that's a good sign :)
Usually I do them with dark chocolate chips, but this time I've decided to try it with milk chocolate chips. Which turned out not bad at all, too!
It is really easy to do and takes no longer than 15 minutes from the minute you're starting making them, until you place them in the oven.
I have decided to share this recipe with my lovely readres. You have to try these! Let me know if you did, and how it turned out. I'd love to hear! :)
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
250 ml unsalted butter, melted
1 1/4 cups lightly packed brown/yellow sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
300 ml chocolate chips
* Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil.
* In a medium bowl, use a fork to stir flour with baking soda and salt.
* In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon or an electric mixer, beat butter with sugar until creamy, about 1 min. Beat in egg and vanilla.
* Gradually stir flour mixture into butter mixture, until just combined.
* Mix in the chocolate chips.
* Scoop about 1 tbsp of dough on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough, placing about 1 inch apart.
* Bake in the center of the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the cookies are golden around the edges.
* Let cookies cool down before serving.