May 19, 2011

Sephora Haul!!

I went to Sephora and bought only 2 products, but it turned out I got back home with a bag (almost) full of products :)
I am still a little bit sick so you probably will hear that on the video.. So sorry about it.. I do have some good news tough :) I'm going to buy a new good camera so I can film some good quality videos and take good-zoomed pictures of my makeup so you can see better! It will be so much better and easier for both you and me!
Another thing I wanted to tell you guys, is thank you so much for watching my videos, comment on them and thank you for subscribing to my Youtube channel!! It really makes my day anytime one more person joins my Youtube channel or comments! So thank you SO much again, and fell free to request makeup looks and any tutorials!!
Love ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment