Dec 13, 2012

Color Club Halo Hues: Blue Heaven Nail Lacquer Review, Photos, Swatches

(With camera flash)
The first ever holo nail polish I got was a month ago. Gosh Holographic Hero (review here). And since I was just a tiny bit disappointed by it as it wasn`t as holographic as I expected, I was continuing in a search for a perfect one. And the one I got now is exactly what I was looking for!!!
I`ve heard about this Halo Hues collection by Color Club since last summer. I was really looking forward to it, as it was pretty hard to find good holographic polishes (because it`s considered kind of old fashioned..), but now it`s pretty much back! The color I got from this collection is Blue Heaven, and it`s kind of a light blue (and holographic of course). It`s beautiful!! I just love it! You can compare it with the Gosh one on my post about it.. The only problem with it is that it chipped very very easily and quickly just a day after I have applied it.. I understood that this is kind of the main problem with holo nail polishes, that no brand seems to find a solution to it just yet (please correct me if I'm wrong!). I did applied a top coat on top of it for the second attempt, but it looks like it made it to loose some of it's "holographicness" and now it looks just like a multi-glitter-a-little-holographic nail polish.. Which sucks. But we'll see how long it will last now.
Anyways, the pictures speak for themselves: :)

(With camera flash)





And in case you ask yourself how it looks NOT under light, or just in a pretty dark room.. It's just a pretty metallic light blue color. Which is not bad :)



5 comments:

  1. wow it looks amazing! :o i want this nail polish!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that colour! amazing!


    http://www.cristinasurdu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a really neat color!
    Have a Merry Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete