2. This look was created with Sleek Acid palette. I LOVE neons and they are very popular this summer.
3. Again bronzy brown and a little bit of gold, to give that hot summery touch, and teal-blue liner on the top and waterline, reminds me of the ocean and the sand. I added teal blue mascara on the bottom lashes for this fun twist that finishes the look!
4. This look was made only with my new CS 88 Original palette! I used the soft pastel colors, and a white pencil on the waterline. Great for summer morning!
5. Sometimes less is more. Especially for summer. That means in the morning less makeup, and for an evening or a night out, just one color all over the lid, creates that smokey effect! You want to use colorful colors instead of darker natural ones like grays, browns or blacks, like you would for winter and fall. I used a cranberry color from the CS 88 palette, and lined my water line with a black liker for extra definition.
6. Summer color! Created with the CS 88 palette, again. Yellow on the center of the lid, and a grass green around it. A fun way to place the eyeshadows on your lid!
Which one do YOU like the most? :)
And now for a different subject. As in every month, Sigma has a special coupon code for a 10% OFF your entire purchase! And again, I would love to share it with my lovely readers! ^_^ The code is AP2012, and is valid starting July 1st, through July 31. Click the image below starting tomorrow, to use it, and enjoy!
Hope you had a great month of June, and enjoy your July! :)