Jun 19, 2012

Mail Haul!

I have ordered a Sigma brush belt two weeks ago, and also got a gift certificate from my new sponsor, Apothica, last week, and I've ordered some cute little things. Today I got both of the orders by mail and was so exited to finally get them! :) Also, I got this Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect nail polish in No 07 - "Sea".
Now that I'm on my way to get a professional makeup artist diploma, and am working as a MUA, I NEEDED a brush belt. It is so much more comfortable to have all of your brushes on your waist and not having to run and get the brush you need each time from the table. It's also making your work harder, wasting time and definitely looks unprofessional.
All of the brush belts I've seen on the market, including some high end stores like Sephora, were pretty expensive. Sigma had them for only 29$, and now they're on sale, so you can get them for only 24$! So I had to get one, considering the great price opportunity and the fact I LOVE Sigma! :) They have the brush belts in black and in pink. It has a variety of pocket sizes that can hold up to 50+ brushes (!) You can wear it on your waist, make the handle long and wear it over the shoulder, and even use it as a brush case by simply folding it in two. I LOVE IT! ^_^
The Apothica package came in a large box, (very quickly), with lots of materials to keep the fragile products from braking. They also included 2 free samples! One of an AHAVA anti wrinkles face cream (which I gave to my mother in law) and one of a NUXE Paris anti-oxidant moisturizing cream :) Can't wait to use all those things!
Enjoy the photos and have a wonderful week! <3

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect in "Sea"
A little bit disappointed by the formula.. Three coats came out pretty sheer 
Sigma Makeup Pro black brush belt
Lollia shea butter handcreme and Essie nail polish in "Blanc", from Apothica

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, dear! I was very pleased to read your comment in Russian! Of course, I'm your follower! you have a great blog! I really like it!

    I'm following you right now on Google Friend Connect №145 & Bloglovin №5!!!
    хохо

    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    twitter

    facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey! I like the color of your nails. Thanks for visit my blog, of course we can follow each other, I'm following you now, I hope you follow me back!
    Kisses from Uruguay!

    http://vestidaparaelexito.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, and here I am, new follower :) follow me back :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii! I just loved your nailpolish color so much!! It's amazing <3 What do you think if we followed eachother? Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sad the formula isn't that good but the shade is so divine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first colour!
    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That nail polish is great for now...so summery and fresh color!Of course i would love to follow each other,so i'm follow you first and i be waiting for you too:)Much love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Here I am! Lets keep in touch! Kisses

    ReplyDelete