Apr 1, 2012

YSL #30 Rouge Volupté Lipstick Review, Photos, Swatches

You all know I'm a sucker for packaging.. So I have to admit that's one of the main reasons why I got this lipstick.. It's just so fancy looking! I love it!
I got it at Heathrow airport in London for 19£. 




 No flash

Camera flash

 

Price: Not cheap. Like most of the YSL products..
Scent: Sweet. Reminds me of water melon.. Very close to the YSL golden glosses scent, only a little bit weaker.
Texture: Very creamy and smooth. Feels very nice on the lips, almost moisturizer feel. 
Duration: In my experience, 2 to 3 hrs. Without eating and drinking. 
Dupes: (From what I have) MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in Gotta Dash. Only MAC's is a tiny bit darker and more glossy. 


Mac Sheen Supreme - Gotta Dash (Left), YSL #30 Rouge Volupté (Right)

Overall: Love the packaging, but I wish I could pay less for it.. I have to say I'm pretty disappointed it didn't last for a longer time. I do really like the texture of it and the fact it applies so smoothly on the lips.

Rate: ★★★☆☆ (3\5)

1 comment:

  1. good for coral n peach lovers,,,, i love peaches n corals too

    ReplyDelete