Feb 13, 2012

3 V-Day Makeup Looks [Look #2]

Sexy, fun and elegant. I've decided to share with you guys 3 different makeup looks I've created for valentine's day! <3  :)
Since I'm a bit sick and I have cold, I kind of lost my voice so I'll have to skip the video-tutorial part this time, and just post the pictures of the final result :(
But if you do really like one of them (or more) and you want to see a step-by-step tutorial on it, just let me know on the comments and I'll try to do this again as a video tutorial as soon as I feel better :]

.
The second look is more of a fun and crazy makeup look. It has bright pink on the middle of the lid so it's more daring! 
I really love the combination of hot pink and deep dark brown, it creates this gorgeous contrast on the eye that screams for attention (from your lovely date of course.. :))
Products Used:
Base - NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Inner corner and browbone - Elope (Sigma Bare palette)
Under the tear dote and all over lid - Hot pink from the Acid palette by Sleek Makeup
Outer corner and under the lower lashline - Hitch (Sigma Bare palette)
UD 24\7 Glide-on eye pencil in Zero
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Very Black
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Dollface
MAC Chatter Box lipstick 




 

2 comments:

  1. ooh I have the acid palette, but I haven't used it yet. I love the neon pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely , great job

    ReplyDelete