Oct 13, 2011

Forest Fairy Makeup Tutorial (Halloween)

Another fun Halloween makeup look! This time - Forest fairy :) I hope you'll be able to see the eyeshadows quality and intensity better on the pictures then on the video.. =\



Products Used:
MAC Studio Finish concealer (shade NW20)
Urban Decay original Primer Potion
Drugstore olive-green cream eyeshadow (Sorry, don't remember where I got it..)
MAC eyeshadow in Steamy 
Urban Decay Mildew eyeshadow 
Sephora Must Have No 06 eyeshadow
Sephora Tropical Blue No 09 eyeshadow duo   
Makeup Forever No 91 eyeshadow
MAC Float On By eye kohl 
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline Great Lash Big mascara in Very Black
NARS Albatross highlighter 
Rosebud Strawberry lip balm and moisturizer 










6 comments:

  1. what a great look, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much @CottonCandyINK ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you´re really talented! I wish I could do that 2!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool! Very creative, your so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks honey, I´m following you 2 now! :D

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe you did this yourself!! Your so talented!! I've been meaning to check out your blog bc I saw your interview on Nykki's Mane Blog.
    I'm following :)

    Feel free to check out mine
    http://www.beautyobsessed2@blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete